Jumat, 20 Desember 2013

No JFMI No Party



This last few months seems running so fast. And knowing that today is already december like "oh... udah hampir semester 4 to. Yaudah." Semester 3 kerasanya cepet banget. Yet I still don't know what I should choose... Jurnalism or advertising. Or PR. Hah. I don't have a clue. Well, let's don't talk about it. You know, I've spent my last holiday in Lampung. It's actually not a holiday, but I purposely did escaping from all those college things. A week, with forkom jogja, and it was delighted. But it was a bit boring too. I even didn't took much photos. Hah. It was my first time ever taking part in jambore foto, and amazingly the people were really kind and funny. Though it was our first time meeting. But they easily taking it good and we are being close each others.

1 komentar: